20. Supplying of information, etc.—(1) If any person produces, possesses, uses, transfers, imports or exports any scheduled chemical or its Precursor of toxic organic chemicals containing element of phosphorus, suipher or fluorin including discrete organic chemicals not listed in the schedule, he shall supply necessary information and documents, in the prescribed form and time, to the National Authority.
- (2) The National Authority shall be ensured to the effect that the supplied or the preserved information or documents, asthe case may, undersub-section (1) is reflected in accordance with the Convention and the provisions of the Act and the rules made thereunder.
21.Provision for the use of confidential information and documents.—(1) Any information or document received under this Act or the Convention shall be deemed to be confidential.
- (2) Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-section (1), if the National Authority thinksit expedient to disclose any information or document for the safety of the state, such information or document shall not be considered as confidential.
- (3) Except for the purpose of giving effect to this Act, and the Convention, the person preserving the information or document shall not, without the approval of the National Authority, disclose, or cause to be disclosed or give permission to anyone to disclose the same.
22. Order to supply information, etc.—(1) For the purpose of this Act, the National authority may, by written order, if necessary, give direction to any person to supply any information or document in the manner and at the time mentioned in the said order.
- (2) If any direction is issued to supply any information or document under sub section (1), the concerned person shall, if he be a natural person, through a letter signed by him, and, if it is a body corporate, through a letter signed by the officer of the said organisation, be bound to supply it to the National Authority.
- (3) The power to be exercised under this section shall be in addition to the provision of section 20.